Singapore is a popular destination among tourists from India as it is only a short flight away. Singapore visa for Indians is pretty straightforward process. I have attempted to give you an overview of the Singapore Visa process for Indians and how you can go about getting it.
Type of Visa: E- Visa
How to Apply Singapore visa for Indians ?
1) Online application can be done if you have a friend or relative who is a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident. They will have to apply for the visa on your behalf.
2) Through Authorized Agents Singapore visa for Indians. Click here for the list of authorized agents. Most local travel agents will have tie-ups with the authorized agents.Finding a local agents to get Singapore visa is really not very difficult.
Cost of Visa
Online Visa: SGD 30
Through Agent: Rs. 2500 including Agent fees
Visa Processing time
Online: 24 hours
Through Agent: 2-3 working days
Visa application time
1 week before intended date of travel
2 months from date of issue.
Documents to be submitted.
- Form 14 A.
- 2 passport size colour photo with matt finish. (Just tell the studio guys you require a passport size photo for Singapore visa for Indians. usually they are aware and size of the format. Don’t try to edit the photo with Photoshop.
- Passport validity 6 months at the time of entering Singapore. So if traveling to Singapore after 2 months from the visa application date then the passport validity need to be of 8 months.
- To apply Singapore visa for Indians through agents needs flight itinerary and hotel booking confirmation.
If you have any queries, or if you need a reference for authorized travel agents, mail me @ firstname.lastname@example.org